Associate Membership shall be granted at the discretion of the Board of Directors, upon receipt of membership fees*, to the following:
- A business registered in the Nova Scotia Registry of Joint Stock Companies (NSJRSC) with a registered office as listed in the NSJRSC and currently operating within the boundaries of Lower Sackville, Middle Sackville, or Upper Sackville, and does not qualify for voting membership.
- A registered non-profit association operating in a commercially assessed property within the boundaries of Lower, Middle, or Upper Sackville, who does not qualify for voting membership.
- The applicant must be over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- The individual must uphold the objectives of the SBA and contribute to their support.
Associate Membership entitles the member to:
- A listing in the www.sackvillebusiness.com Shops & Services directory.
- Social media shares.
- Opportunities to participate in print, television, and radio media campaigns.
- Monthly e-newsletter.
- Monthly Meet & Greets.
- Eligibility for SBA Business Awards nomination.
- Eligibility to participate in sponsorship programs.
- Free registration to the annual Business Breakfast (subject to availability).
- Free registration for the THRIVE Business Growth Conference (subject to availability).
- Training certificate program registration (subject to availability).
An Associate member is not eligible to vote or hold office. The Board of Directors has the right to refuse an Associate Membership to any individual and may at its discretion terminate any Associate Membership for any reason.
The membership fees are $249 per year.*