August 8th, 2020
Picnic in the Park
The Sackville Business community wants to thank YOU for supporting local during these difficult times. We are so grateful to be part of such an awesome community! To celebrate the Sackville community, on Saturday, August 8th, join us at Acadia Park, 650 Sackville Drive, for a free Picnic in the Park from 12 to 1:30 p.m. Gates will open at 11:00 a.m. We will draw for great prizes and the talented Jon Cyr will be performing. Please bring your own picnic and blanket or chairs. Please note there is limited space. Both the park and playground will be closed for the event from 11:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Due to COVID-19, we will be following public heath procedures and protocols.
- Attendees will be asked to confirm that they have no symptoms and are not otherwise required to self-isolate.
- In line for the event, social distancing will be enforced and attendees are asked to wear masks.
- A contact number for each group will be collected.
- Squares that are 6 feet apart will be painted on the ground to ensure attendees adhere to social distancing.
- Guests must remain in their assigned seats with the exception of an emergency or to use the washroom.
- Staff and volunteers will be following proper sanitary procedures throughout the event.
- Due to COVID-19, guests will not be permitted to bring pets to the event.
The rain date for the event will be Sunday, August 9th.