Sackville Business Association
Sackville Business Association is a not-for-profit association that represents the interests of local businesses. Our mandate includes beautification, community events, marketing, training, networking, and advocacy. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more information on all of Sackville Business Association’s communications.
Sackville is the premier destination for experiences in retail, services, and activities where people love to live, work, and shop.
SBA works on behalf of our members to:
- Support the development of an experiential shopping district to increase customer traffic
- Retain current business by supporting business growth and development
- Promote an ideal environment where new businesses want to locate
Our Organization Values
- Community engagement
Our Strategic Goals
The SBA’s strategic goals are:
- To raise awareness of the Sackville Business Association in the broader Sackville community, through captivating promotion and storytelling.
- To continuously beautify Sackville Drive, resulting in a district that is visually appealing, inviting, and pedestrian-friendly.
- To grow and diversify Sackville Business Association’s membership
- To increase engagement among Sackville Business Association’s existing membership.
- To assume a leadership in the branding and positioning of Sackville as a region and destination.
Sackville Business District
Sackville Business Association is a not-for-profit association that represents the interests of local businesses. Our membership is approximately 500 strong. Businesses outside of the Sackville Business Improvement District can apply for an Associate Membership Here.