This program is only available to SBA members within the
Sackville Business Improvement District > (Click to View)
Graffiti Removal Program
SBA will remove graffiti from member properties free of charge.
- The SBA will arrange for removal of graffiti from visible locations in the Sackville Business District.*
- Graffiti will be removed at no cost to the business or property owner.
*Contingent on funding
- Please report graffiti as soon as it is spotted; quick reporting is essential in preventing future occurrences. Graffiti that is removed within 24 hours has a 10 per cent chance of returning. Graffiti that is in place for two weeks has a 100 per cent chance of returning.*
*Statistics courtesy of Halifax Regional Police
- To arrange for graffiti removal, please complete the form below of contact the SBA office at 902-252-3099.
- Please report graffiti and acts of vandalism to the Halifax Regional Police by calling their non-emergency line at 902-490-5020. Reporting allows police to track how much of a problem it is within the district.
- If you spot graffiti on public property, please report it by contacting Halifax Regional Municipality by calling 311.