Rules & Regulations
Sackville Sandwich Week - March 7th, 2020 to March 14th, 2020
ELIGIBILITY: The Sackville Sandwich Week (“Sandwich Week”, “Sackville Sandwich Week”), will require restaurants wishing to participate to contact the Sackville Business Association(“SBA”) and express their interest to participate and must be approved by the Executive Director of the SBA, to be considered an eligible participating restaurant in Sandwich Week.
By participating in Sandwich Week, the restaurants accept the terms and conditions of the rules and regulations as outlined below. Terms and conditions are subject to change, without notice at the sole discretion of the SBA director.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sackville Sandwich Draw (“The Draw”) is open to all residents of Canada aged 18 or older at the time of the draw. Entrants of the contest under the age of 18 can enter in the draw only If they receive permission from their legal guardian. Entrants cannot be employed by any of the participating restaurants, employed by the SBA, foregoing individuals domiciled, and immediate families.
By entering the draw, all entrants accept the terms and conditions of the rules and regulations, which are subject to change without out notice.
The contest begins on March 7th, 2020 and closes March 14th, 2020 Atlantic Standard Time. The draw is void where prohibited by law. All Times referenced are in Atlantic Standard Time (UTC -4, AST/Halifax).
Contest Rules Regulations Terms & Conditions
- TO ENTER: Entrants must order a featured sandwich from a participating restaurant. The patron must present a Sandwich Week ballot (“Passport”) to be stamped by the server. After collecting three (3) separate stamps from three (3) separate restaurants you can place your Passport in a valid ballot box located at any of the participating restaurants. The passport must be in the ballot box by closing time at the participant, or 11:59 pm, whichever comes first. The entrant must fill out all required information including a name and email OR telephone number to eligible to win.
- PRIZING: The Sandwich week prizes are:
- 1 - 12 month, all-access household pass to the Sackville Sports Stadium
- One (1) winner will be chosen at random, by an SBA member, from passports that have been pooled together from all participating restaurants, also by a SBA member. Winners will be contacted via email OR phone (whichever was provided). If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours following the draw another entrant will be drawn. The winner can choose to pick up their prize at the SBA offices or have it mailed to their mailing address. If the prize is not claimed within seven (7) days another entrant will be randomly selected.
- As a condition for winning each person to claim a prize must sign and return a declaration and release form confirming their agreement to be bound by the terms, conditions and rules regulations of the draw. As well as releasing participating restaurants, sponsors, SBA board members, SBA employees, advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability arising in connection with the draw.
- Also, by entering the draw, each entrant or the guardian of the entrant, automatically accepts the draw rules, which are subject to change without notice, and automatically releases the draw sponsors, participants, SBA board members, SBA employees, and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability arising in connection with the draw.
- Any and all disputes relating to the draw will be resolved by the SBA, at its sole and absolute discretion, all decisions shall prevail and all decisions will be final.
- The awarded prize must be accepted as is and is not transferable into cash.
- Upon entry in the draw, the entrant agrees to being contacted in regards to the Sackville Sandwich Week. By providing us an email address you consent to receiving a marketing opt-in email for marketing events and contests held by the SBA.