Official Rules & Regulations
ELIGIBILITY: The Sackville Snow Days Snow Sculpture Contest hereby will be referred to as “The Contest”. The Contest is open to residents of Sackville in Nova Scotia (Lower, Middle, Upper Sackville or Beaver Bank residents) aged 18 or older at the time of The Contest. Entrants of The Contest under the age of 18 can enter The Contest only if he/she receives parental permission. Entrants cannot be employees or board members of the SBA.
By entering The Contest, all entrants accept the terms and conditions of the rules and regulations which are subject to change without notice.
The Contest submissions begin on January 25, 2024, and close on February 14, 2024, at 11:45 p.m. Atlantic Time.
Terms and Conditions
1. TO ENTER: Contest entrants must submit a picture of the snow sculpture they have created to the Sackville Business Association via the form before February 14, 2024, at 11:45 p.m. The picture must include the snow sculpture/snowman and the address to be valid. The entrants must also provide their email address and phone number to contact them for the sole purpose of the contest.
2. PRIZING: The Contest will have three winners to be determined by the committee. See the Snow Days page for prizes as they are announced.
3. WINNERS: The winners are asked to pick up their prize at the SBA, or it can be mailed to their mailing address.
4. Any disputes relating to The Contest will be resolved by the SBA, in its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions shall prevail, and all decisions will be final.
5. The awarded prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable into cash.